In the event of your vehicle being declared a total loss, Return to Invoice (RTI) or Back to Invoice Gap Insurance pays the difference between the motor insurer’s settlement and the purchase price paid for your vehicle.
If you bought your vehicle under a finance agreement (except where the policy is transferred) and the outstanding balance at the point of total loss is greater than the original purchase price, RTI Gap Insurance will pay the difference between the vehicle’s current market value and the remaining finance balance.
Cover will include up to a maximum of £1,000 motor insurance excess.
- Covers new and used cars and vans
- Policies from 1 to 5 years
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Unlimited claim limits on vehicles up to £75,000
- Covers insurance excess up to £1,000
- Covers all drivers on your insurance policy
- Free transferable cover
- Settles finance agreements
Why choose Direct Gap for RTI Gap Insurance in the UK
Here are just some of the reasons why you should come to us for your Return to Invoice Gap Insurance:
• Knowledge: Our team are experts in cars, motor finance and Gap Insurance and all our claims are dealt with in-house, so you’ll never have to worry about being passed around a call centre.
• Integrity: Our team do not make any commission from the sale of RTI Gap Insurance policies; they’ll always look out for your best interests.
• Responsibility: We’re fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority so rest assured you’re dealing with a wholly reputable provider of Gap Insurance.
• Flexibility: We understand that all our customers’ needs are different, which is why we’ll do everything we can to tailor an RTI Gap Insurance policy to suit you perfectly.
• Service: Our 5-star Feefo rating and the glowing reviews below show how highly our customers value what we do for them.