If your vehicle is written off in an accident or stolen, the pain and inconvenience of being without a car is bad enough. If you’re left out of pocket on top of that, those feelings of frustration are only like to grow.
Your motor insurer will offer a payout in line with your car’s value at the time. Due to depreciation, that could be thousands of pounds less than what you paid for it in the first place. That’s a position nobody wants to be in, but Agreed Value Car Insurance from Direct Gap can protect you.
If your vehicle is declared a total loss, Agreed Value Gap Insurance will pay the difference between your motor insurer’s settlement and 100% of the Glass’s Guide Retail Price on the day you purchased this policy.
- Covers new & used cars
- Cover from 1 to 4 years
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Covers all factory fitted optional extras
- Covers loss of vehicle through theft of keys
- Covers insurance excess up to £1,000
- Covers all drivers on your insurance policy
- Free transferable cover
Why choose Direct Gap for your Agreed Value Insurance policy
We’re one of the leading providers of Gap Insurance in the UK. Here are just some of the reasons to come to us for your Agreed Value policy:
· Knowledge: All of our team are highly trained, with plenty of expertise in all things motoring and insurance. You won’t have to deal with any call centres either – all claims are dealt with in-house.
· Integrity: Our staff will always put your best interests first – they don’t make any commission from sales of Agreed Value Car Insurance.
· Responsibility: We hold ourselves to the highest possible standards and we’re fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
· Flexibility: We’ll do everything we can to provide you with an Agreed Value Insurance policy that works for you and your vehicle.
· Service: We pride ourselves on looking after our customers, so we’re delighted to receive a 5-star Feefo rating as well as thousands of glowing reviews, some of which you can see below.