In the event of your car being declared a total loss, Vehicle Replacement Gap Insurance will pay the difference between the motor insurer’s settlement and the cost of a replacement vehicle matching the original model’s specification.
Vehicle replacement gap cover also protects you if you purchased your car under a finance agreement (except where the policy is transferred). When your vehicle is written off, if the outstanding finance balance is greater than the cost of a replacement, this total loss gap insurance will pay the difference between the vehicle value at the point of total loss and the remaining finance balance.
Cover will include up to a maximum of £1,000 motor insurance excess.
- Covers new and used
- Cover from 1 to 5 years
- Covers dealer discounts
- Covers Increase in car list price
- Unlimited claim limits on vehicles up to £75,000
- Covers insurance excess up to £1,000
- Covers all drivers on your insurance policy
- Free transferable cover
Why choose Direct Gap for your Vehicle Replacement Gap Insurance?
We’re wholly committed to providing you with the policy that suits you and your vehicle. Here are just some of the reasons why you can rely on Direct Gap:
• Integrity: We don’t make any commission on sales of total loss gap policies, so you can rest assured we have your best interests in mind.
• Flexibility: We’ll work with you to find the cover that meets your specific needs.
• Responsibility: We’re fully authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority and we adhere to the highest ethical standards at all times.
• Knowledge: All our staff are fully trained specialists with a wealth of experience in motor insurance. And you’ll never be passed around a call centre – all claims are dealt with in-house.
• Service: We always put our customers first. From our 5-star Feefo rating and the comments below, you can see it’s an approach that is appreciated.