Accidents can happen to even the most careful drivers. Whether it be a scrape on a low wall or a small bump in the cark park, these little incidents are a regular occurrence and can cause ugly but relatively minor cosmetic damage to your vehicle’s bodywork.
Left unattended, scratches, dents and chips can get worse over time, so it makes sense to get any repairs taken care of immediately. Of course, you could still be left forking out a significant sum to pay for the work, which is where Direct Gap’s Scratch and Dent Insurance comes in.
Scratch & Dent Insurance covers the cost of:
- Parts and labour to repair your vehicle in the event of accidental damage to the bodywork.
- Repairing chips and scratches made by stones, keys etc.
- Repairing dents and scuffs to bumpers to match existing finishes.
- Covers body chips and scratches
- Scuffed, cracked and dented bumpers
- Dent and ding removal
- Mobile service-repairer comes to you
- Cover available for 1-3 years
- Nationwide repair network
- Fixed repair costs
- No claims excess
- Up to 30cm damage size for scratches
Why choose Direct Gap for your car’s Scratch and Dent Insurance
There are plenty of reasons to come to Direct Gap for your cosmetic car insurance. Here are just a few of them:
• Knowledge: We’re experts in all things motor insurance and every claim is dealt with in-house, so rest assured you’re in safe hands.
• Flexibility: We’ll do everything we can to provide a scratch insurance policy that suits you, your vehicle and your needs.
• Responsibility: We’re fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and we hold ourselves to the very highest standards.
• Integrity: Our team do not make any commission from sales of Scratch and Dent Insurance – we’ve only got your best interests in mind.
• Service: Our glowing reviews and 5-star Feefo rating are a sign of how much our customers value what we do for them.