As the contact point between your vehicle and the road, it’s crucial that you look after your tyres. If something were to happen to them, your car would be unsafe to drive and it could cost you a pretty penny to get the problem sorted out.
Meanwhile, alloy wheels can make for the perfect finishing touch. They’re lighter, more durable and offer a sleek aesthetic when compared to steel, so it’s little wonder they’ve become such a popular choice for drivers up and down the country.
However, accidents do happen, and punctures and tears or scrapes with kerbs, bollards or walls can easily damage the tyres and wheels of your pride and joy. Even relatively minor fixes can prove pricey, so why not protect yourself and your vehicle with Combined Tyre and Alloy Insurance from Direct Gap?
- Covers 5 alloys (up to £150 per alloy)
- Covers 5 new tyres (up to £250 per tyre)
- Covers accidental and malicious damage
- Cover available for 1 - 3 years
- Mobile service-repairer comes to you
- Nationwide repair network
- Covers vehicles up to 7 years old
- Covers vehicles up to 100,000 miles
- Fitting and balancing included
- Covers diamond-cut wheels (subject to terms)
- No excess payable
- No call-out fee
Why choose Direct Gap for your Tyre and Alloy Insurance?
Here are just some of the reasons that make Direct Gap the go-to choice for Alloy Wheel Insurance in the UK:
• Flexibility: We’re committed to providing a policy that suits you and your car.
• Knowledge: We understand what drivers want from their motor insurance and all our claims are dealt with by our in-house specialists, so you’ll never be passed around a call centre.
• Responsibility: We’re fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, so you can be confident in the knowledge you’re dealing with a wholly reputable company.
• Integrity: Our team will always act in your best interests – they don’t make any commission from the sale of Tyre and Alloy Insurance policies.
• Service: Our commitment to going the extra mile for our customers means we’re proud to boast a number of glowing reviews and a 5-star Feefo rating.