Choose an insurance type
In the event of your vehicle being declared a total loss, this insurance will pay the difference between the motor insurers settlement and 100% of the Glasses Guide Retail Price on the day you purchased the policy.
The full amount that you will pay to cover the entire term of your selected policy. This includes the IPT, (Insurance Premium Tax that is paid to the government).
The cover limit is the difference between the motor insurance payout at the point of total loss and the amount you need to claim under the GAP policy.
|Period of Cover Available
|Maximum Claim Limit
|Maximum Vehicle Purchase Price
|When do I need to buy the policy
||At any time
|Will it Settle Finance Agreements
|Is it Transferable to my next vehicle
|Covers ALL Manufacturer fitted extras
|30 day Money Back Guarantee
|Covers all drivers on your insurance policy
|Covers theft with use of keys
|Cover Insurance Excess up to £250
Example 1 (Cash Purchase)
Total Loss after 24 months
|Vehicle Retail Value at Purchase
|Motor Insurance pays
|GAP Pays the Difference
You get back the full retail purchase price of the vehicle!
You receive a total of £20,000
Buy With Confidence, Direct Gap Provides all these benefits FREE of charge:
- FREE - No Quibble 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- FREE - Policy transfer on RTI and VRI
- FREE - Deferred Start Date Option for New Vehicle Purchases
- FREE - Cover for ALL named drivers on your policy
- FREE - No mileage restriction during life of policy
- FREE - Policy Amendments for Registration Number & Address Changes
- FREE - Commitment To SETTLE your claim within 14 days
- FREE - Credit Card Payments, No Additional Fees
Direct Gap is a trading style of Motor Gap Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority