1. You must be resident in mainland UK to enter our free prize draw.
2. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of the Direct Gap and Motor Gap are not eligible to enter.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted. Automated entries will be invalidated, including multiple entries from the same IP range.
5. Proof of sending post/e‐mail is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
6. The closing date is 31 August 2015.
7. The first valid entry drawn will be the winner.
8. Winners will be formally notified by email no more than 28 days of the closing date.
Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request. Where we notify a winner via Facebook, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email.
9. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize winner will be randomly drawn from all the valid entries, and contacted by Direct Gap. Only the winner will be contacted personally.
10. No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrants' request.
11. Direct Gap will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this enquiry prize draw.
12. No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details.
13. Use of false name or address, e.g. a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Direct Gap reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address as directed before such person may claim their prize.
Direct Gap, Hawkstone House, Valley Road, Hebden Bridge HX7 7BL
www.directgap.co.uk / email@example.com
14. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in this free prize draw implies acceptance of these rules.
15. We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes.
We have an ‘opt out’ policy on sales and marketing communication if you wish to subsequently unsubscribe from receiving information you should unsubscribe from email mailers. Alternatively you can contact Direct Gap (firstname.lastname@example.org).
16. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation.
17. Direct Gap may at any time issue specific rules to be read in conjunction with these rules. In the event of a conflict between two sets of rules, the free prize draw‐specific rules take priority.
18. Direct Gap reserves the right to cancel the free prize draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
19. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when completing the enquiry form and entering this free prize draw.
20. These rules are governed by English law.
21. The promoter of the free prize draw is: Direct Gap, Hawkstone House, Valley Road, Hebden Bridge HX7 7BL.